At Manchester Arena we collect information about our users for two main reasons:
- To help us continually improve the service we offer.
- To use the details of our users for commercial and marketing purposes.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We will not share your information with others without your prior consent:
- We will continue to invest in the best quality security available and do our utmost to protect user privacy.
- We will respect your e-mail privacy, and will not send you unsolicited mail from Manchester Arena unless you have agreed to this.
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your e-mail address) unless we have your prior consent.
- Otherwise, we will only share aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our partners.
What information do we collect?
If you register to use our site, we will collect some basic information from you. This will include your name, email address, home address and postcode.
How does Manchester Arena protect customer
We invest in market leading security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. UK Data Protection Legislation means we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Will Manchester Arena disclose the information it
collects to outside parties?
Manchester Arena will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will only share the information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. Also, Manchester Arena may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Manchester Arena follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure only responsible third parties see the information, however we are not responsible for any breach of security or any actions of any third parties who receive the information.
What if you change your policy in future?
Any changes to our policy will be posted here.
Tell us what you think.
Manchester Arena welcomes your questions and comments. Please email: email@example.com