Want the latest news and ticket offers from the biggest live entertainment venue in Europe?
Subscribe to the Manchester Arena's Priority Pass for your chance to buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public plus the chance to win meet-and-greets with some of the hottest music acts in the world, signed merchandise and exclusive Manchester Arena backstage tours.
To become a Priority Pass member sign up click here
Annual fee of £2.99.
For a full list of our terms and conditions click here.
The Not So Small Print:
The Manchester Arena Priority Pass is a
new venue initiative that has replaced the previous website sign-up
facility. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase it provides
- e-mail alerts of forthcoming Manchester Arena events
- inclusion in all venue pre-sales - via e-mail
- bespoke ticket offers (when available) - via e-mail
- competitions - all Priority Pass subscribers are automatically entered
- fast track entry and access to the venue's exclusive bars and VIP lounges on selected shows (subject to capacity restrictions / PP members will be contacted by e-mail in advance of each selected show)
- access to mobile applications (currently under development) before the general public
You will be able to purchase multiple tickets subject to promoter restrictions.
To prevent your ISP mangling our e-mails please be aware that they are sent from email@example.com.
If we have been granted a venue pre-sale you will receive a notification e-mail from us with a link to buy tickets which, unless advised otherwise, will not be password protected. Please note that the CRM database can take up 3 - 4 working days to update with new subscriptions. For any queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to offer venue pre-sales for the majority of shows here but there are occasion when there is no pre-sale activity at all or it is restricted to specific groups, typically fan clubs.
Please note, the Priority Pass does not give you fast track or early access into the arena bowl.